Please fill in the gaps by choosing the correct word listed below
- The new bank in my city and another corporation announced __________ would organize a charity.
2. The blue house at the end of the street is __________
3. Our dean reported that ____________will soon be retiring
4. My mother established a small business all by__________A) she
5. The two firms merged last month, but they have not decided how to treat __________ employees.
6. My professor asked ____________ to finally hand in my essay
7. Last year, when we visited France, we found ___________ old co-worker
8. The information we needed was collected by our staff members, but one of them sold __________ to our competitors
9. The money we have gotten from the charity was lost, but we managed to find __________.
10. The implementation of the new project __________ went really well, but after the implementation, many people gave up on the purpose of the project.
A) by itself
B) by themselves
11. __________ of the employees registered for the upcoming seminar about management and supervision.
12. I have run a __________ errands this morning, while my children were at school
13. __________ chefs on the list were not hired for the reception.
C) The other
D) One another
14. We definitely need __________ cup of coffee to wake up
15. Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Buchanan have known __________ since they were high school students.
A) each one
B) each other
D) some other
16. The train goes to Warwick station __________ 2 hours
17. Even though I haven’t tried __________ products, I have to say, I didn’t like them too much
D) all the
18. He left a note on __________ table in the classroom
19. This computer has many effective functions, but I want a much more user-friendly __________.
D) the other