Practice by reading the dialogue with your tutor. After you are done, switch roles and do it again! 📘
- K: Monday’s are terrible.
- D: I can’t wait until Friday.
- K: We still have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday first.
- D: I already miss the weekend.
- K: I feel this way every Monday.
Possessive pronouns and adjectives 📘
Read the diagram out loud with your tutor.
Go over the vocabulary and expressions below with your tutor. 📘
Fill in the blank with the correct day of the week. 📘
- Yesterday was Friday. Today is Saturday.
- Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow will be ___________.
- Tomorrow will be Monday. Today is __________.
- Today is Friday. Yesterday was __________.
- Tomorrow will be Sunday. Yesterday was _________.
Choose the correct pronoun in the sentence. 📘
- His/He dog is small.
- It/Its has a new bone.
- My/We are noisy.
- Their/They bird is soft.
- I/Your weekend starts tomorrow.
Put the days of the week in the correct order (assume a week starts on Sunday) 📘
- Monday, Sunday, Friday, Tuesday – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Wednesday – ________________________
- Friday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – __________________________
- Monday, Sunday, Saturday, Friday – ____________________________
- Friday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday – ________________________
Is the sentence correct? Answer with yes or no. If it is incorrect, say or write it correctly. 📘
- I dog is slow. No Correct: My dog is slow.
- She has a bird. __ __________________
- Their are noisy. __ __________________
- We dog has a bone. __ __________________
- Your house is small. __ __________________
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- What do you do on the weekdays?
- What is your least favorite day of the week? Why?