Practice by reading the dialogue with your tutor. After you are done, switch roles and do it again! 📘
- K: My feet really hurt. Do yours?
- D: Yes, we’ve walked a long way.
- K: My toes are killing me.
- D: My back is hurting. I must be old.
- K: My shoulders ache.
- D: I hope we get there soon!
Using the prepositions of location: in, on, and at. 📘
- My fingers are a part of my hand.
- My nose is on my face.
- My hair is on my head.
- My knee is a part of my leg.
Using “there”, “their”, and “they’re.” 📘
Go over the vocabulary below with your tutor. 📘
Fill in the blank with the correct preposition of location. 📘
- My son is at school.
- I am _____ the swimming pool.
- We are _____ the train.
- Dorothy is ____ her sister’s home.
- They’re ___ the bedroom.
Fill in the blank with there, their, or they’re (they are). 📘
- They’re at the supermarket.
- Where is _________ dog?
- I see the shopping mall over _______.
- _______ daughter is beautiful.
- I hope to see you _______.
Make a sentence using the words listed. 📘
- I, in, the, car, am – I am in the car.
- nose, on, my, face, is, my. – __________________________.
- your, mouth, are, teeth, in, your – ________________________.
- are, bus, at, we, the – _________________________.
- thumb, on, hand, the, the, is – _______________________
Using the vocabulary list above, name the part of the body in the picture. 📘
- Describe your last injury.
- Do you feel any pain in your body now? Where?
- What is your best feature? (choose a face part)
- Have you ever broken a bone? Where?