Repeat after the tutor.
- I wake up early.
- She always pinches me.
- They cook often.
- I don’t study hard.
- We finished this chicken fast.
- She passed the test easily.
- He didn’t work hard yesterday.
- I am driving safely.
- She is moving slowly.
- Do you work here?
- I run fast.
- We live happily.
- She exercises hard.
- They think differently.
- He comes here often.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(adv) at all times; on every occasion
||(adv) at certain times; occasionally
||(adv) many times; on many occasions; frequently
||(adv) not ever; not at any time
||(adv) for another time; one more time
||(adv) not often; almost never
||(adv) in an easy manner; without difficulty
||(adv) at or to a great distance in space or time
||(adv) at or to a short distance or time away
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- early / I / wake up / .
- passed the test / easily / she / .
- safely / am driving / I / .
- here / do / you / work / ?
- always / pinches me / she / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- Often they drink.
- He is loudly singing.
- I easily don’t give up.
- Slowly we are walking.
- Safely my niece plays.
- Answer the following questions.
- How often do you exercise?
- Do you walk slowly?
- Do you wake up late?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your daily routine using adverbs.
- Describe your habits.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.