Repeat after the tutor.
- I used to love her.
- She used to like hip hop.
- We used to hang out in Itaewon.
- He used to like cute girls.
- They used to love each other.
- I used to be depressed.
- He used to be cute when he was little.
- Jenna used to be cool before.
- Did you use to exercise every day?
- Did she use to come here every weekend?
- I used to exercise every day.
- I used to wake up late.
- I used to work with Michael.
- I used to be fat.
- She used to cook for me.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(adj) feeling sad
||(adj) very thin or too thin
||(adj) having or showing concern only for yourself and not for the needs or feelings of other people
||(n/v) the quality of a thing that you can sense with your nose
||(v) the feeling of wanting to have what someone else has
||(v) to say (something) very loudly especially because you are angry, surprised, or are trying to get someone’s attention
||(adj) living in nature without human control or care : not tame
||(v) to be or stay somewhere for a period of time without doing much
||(v) to feel disgust or embarrassment and often to show this feeling by a movement of your face or body
||(v) to raise and lower your shoulders usually to show that you do not know or care about something
Go over the following exercises with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- every day / used / I / to / exercise / .
- used / we / drink / to / every night / .
- used / be / to / they / funny / .
- skinny / she / to / used / be / .
- you / did / used / study / to / English / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I just to fat.
- I used to being lazy.
- They use to be happy together.
- We are used to be friends.
- Did you used to drink coffee every morning?
- Answer the following questions.
- What did you used to do as a little kid?
- What did your family used to do, but not do any more?
- What did your friends used to be like when you were in school?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe yourself when you were a kid.
- What is something you do well?
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.