Repeat after the tutor.
- I have tried this before.
- I have watched this drama.
- Ella has had a boyfriend.
- We have visited Rome.
- I haven’t had kimchi in my life.
- She hasn’t visited Jeju Island before.
- They haven’t smoked since 2010.
- Have you learned English?
- Have we met?
- Has she loved anyone before?
- I have experienced this before.
- I have worn a skirt.
- I have dreamed about you.
- I have visited Vietnam.
- I have kissed someone before.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(n) a piece of writing that tells a story and is performed on a stage
||(n) the soul of a dead person thought of as living in an unseen world or as appearing to living people
||(v) to do or see (something) or have (something) happen to you
||(v) to have visions and thoughts in your sleep : to have a dream while you are sleeping
||(v) to not succeed : to end without success
||(n) the people of France, the language of the French people
||(v) to release gas from the anus
||(conj) in the time after (a specified time or event in the past) : from (a point in the past) until the present time
||(n) a movie or play that tells a story with songs and often dancing
||(v) to draw a line across (something)
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- this / have / I / experienced / before / .
- I / Vietnam / visited / have / .
- French / have / we / learned / .
- since / haven’t / I / seen / 2000 / her / .
- you / have / water / in / farted / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I have wear a skirt.
- She has reading book before.
- He doesn’t have used our service.
- I haven’t cry in my life.
- Have you saw a ghost?
- Answer the following questions.
- What have you learned this year so far? (use “have p.p.”)
- What have your parents taught you? (use “have p.p.”)
- What have you experienced that no one else has experiences? (use “have p.p.”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.
- What is something that makes you feel sad? Give specific reasons for your choice.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.