Repeat after the tutor.
- Loving you is painful.
- Studying was easy.
- I like eating chicken.
- She hates talking to men.
- I enjoyed listening to her voice.
- Talking to women can be scary.
- They didn’t stop singing.
- Is mastering English difficult?
- Do you like cooking for your girlfriend?
- Did you start calling her?
- Dancing is fun.
- Working with him is not easy.
- Driving is my hobby.
- Working here is my dream.
- Wearing high heels is painful.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to go on a trip or journey : to go to a place and especially one that is far away
||(n) a short journey to a store, business, office, etc., for a particular purpose
||(n) a journey through the different parts of a country, region, etc.
||(adj) causing fear
||(v) to learn (something) completely : to get the knowledge and skill that allows you to do, use, or understand (something) very well
||(n) mathematics, the science of numbers, quantities, and shapes and the relations between them
||(v) to suddenly cry out in a loud and high voice because of pain, surprise, etc.
||(adj) costing a lot of money
||(v) to run slowly especially for exercise
||(adj) causing pain to your body, causing emotional pain
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- fun / dancing / is / .
- working / my / dream / is / here / .
- day / I / every / walking / like / .
- we / laughing / stopped / .
- Korean / learning / interesting / is/ ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- Wearing high heels are painful.
- We love practice this pattern.
- They has started screaming.
- Does living here expensive?
- Did you trying to use this app?
- Answer the following questions.
- What is your hobby? (use “V-ing”)
- What kinds of activities can you do in summer/winter in your country? (use “V-ing”)
- Suggest activities to do for a visitor in your city. (use “V-ing”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What is something that really bugs you?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.