Repeat after the tutor.
- I like eating chicken.
- I like running at night.
- He likes hanging out with girls.
- She likes working alone.
- I don’t like eating.
- They don’t like waking up early.
- She doesn’t like wearing high heels.
- Do you like drinking tea?
- Do you like drawing animals?
- Does she like dating you?
- I like walking every day.
- I like reading novels.
- I like watching horror movies.
- I like drinking with my friends.
- I like wearing skinny jeans.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to look at someone or something for a long time often with your eyes wide open
||(v) to make (a picture, image, etc.) by making lines on a surface especially with a pencil, pen, marker, chalk, etc., but not usually with paint
||(n) a long written story usually about imaginary characters and events
||(adj) intended to cause feelings of fear
||(v) to get (things) from different places and bring them together
||(n) a thick, sweet, soft, and creamy food that is usually eaten cold at the end of a meal
||(n) a cup of coffee made with espresso (=strong black Italian coffee) and hot water
||(v) to sit on and control the movements of (a horse, motorcycle, bicycle, etc.)
||(adj) without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else : separate from other people or things
||(n) a drink that is made by soaking the dried leaves of an Asian plant in hot water
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- I / horror / watching / like / movies / .
- cars / likes / he / collecting / .
- like / we / money / making / .
- drinking / doesn’t / my father / like / with / his boss / .
- Americano / does / like / drinking / she / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I like drink with my friends.
- My daughter like eating pudding.
- She doesn’t likes wearing a skirt.
- Do you like swim?
- Do you listening to music like?
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you like to do for fun? (use “like V-ing”)
- What does your friend like to do in free time? (use “like V-ing”)
- What did you like to do as a kid? (use “like V-ing”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What is something that really makes you angry?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.