Repeat after the tutor.
- Start exercising.
- Start practicing this pattern.
- Let’s start eating.
- Let’s start studying for the test.
- I started looking at her.
- I started laughing.
- He started coming here every day.
- Did you start losing control?
- Did they start asking questions?
- Did she start acting strangely?
- Start running with me.
- Start eating healthy food.
- Start walking every day.
- Let’s start drinking.
- Let’s start exercising together.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(n) a repeated form or design especially that is used to decorate something
||(v) to fail to keep or hold (something wanted or valued)
||(n) the ability to direct the actions of someone or something
||(adv) in a strange way
||(n) a person who lives next to or near another person
||(n) a Hindu philosophy that teaches a person to experience inner peace by controlling the body and mind
||(n) a mixture of raw green vegetables (such as different types of lettuce) usually combined with other raw vegetables
||(n) a small, flat, and usually round piece of metal issued by a government as money
||(v) to say or write something to someone as a way of gaining information : to request an answer to a question
||(n) a sentence, phrase, or word that asks for information or is used to test someone’s knowledge
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- food / healthy / start / eating / .
- Let’s / exercising / together / start / .
- started / wife / my / studying / I / English / with / .
- smiling / started / he / again / .
- did / you / Korea / start / when / traveling / in / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- Let’s start drink.
- I started talking my neighbor.
- They started scream.
- Did you start written your book?
- Why are you start eating salad?
- Answer the following questions.
- You’re about to leave for a trip. What do you say? (use “let’s V”)
- You landed at an airport. What do you say? (use “let’s V”)
- You are about to go to sleep. What do you say? (use “let’s V”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that young people can teach older people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.