Repeat after the tutor.
- Keep trying.
- Keep moving.
- I keep forgetting his name.
- She keeps calling my boyfriend.
- They keep blaming their boss.
- I kept coughing.
- He kept looking at me.
- We kept coming back.
- Did you keep complaining?
- Did you keep listening to the song?
- Keep smiling.
- Keep walking.
- Keep practicing this sentence.
- Keep singing for me.
- Keep calling your boss.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to be unable to think of or remember (something)
||(v) to cause (someone) to feel troubled, worried, or concerned
||(v) to say or think that a person or thing is responsible for something bad that has happened
||(v) to force air through your throat with a short, loud noise often because you are sick
||(v) to say or write that you are unhappy, sick, uncomfortable, etc., or that you do not like something
||(n) a group of words that expresses a statement, question, command, or wish
||(pre) up to (a particular time) — used to indicate the time when a particular situation, activity, or period ends
||(v) to speak to God especially in order to give thanks or to ask for something
||(v) to do something with (an object, machine, person, method, etc.) in order to accomplish a task, do an activity, etc.
||(n) (often used adverbially) the evening or night immediately before the present.
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- this / practicing / keep / sentence / .
- singing / for / keep / me / .
- I / 11 / kept / until / working / .
- you / last / night / keep / did / drinking / ?
- you / here / why / smoking / do / keep / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- Keep smile.
- My baby keeps being cry.
- Sunny keep using my phone.
- They kept running and hide.
- Did he keeps bothering you?
- Answer the following questions.
- Describe a person that you like a lot. What do they do? (use “keep V-ing”)
- Describe a person who annoys you a lot. What do they do? (use “keep V-ing”)
- Describe habits that you want to get rid of. (use “keep V-ing”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What is your favorite holiday? What makes this holiday special?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.