Repeat after the tutor.
- Let’s have lunch together.
- Let’s ask Master Eugene.
- Let’s hang out in Shinsa-dong.
- Let’s pray for them.
- Let’s be honest.
- Let’s not invite Kenny.
- Let’s not waste out time.
- Let’s not meet today.
- Let’s not forget her birthday.
- Let’s not be sad.
- Let’s go.
- Let’s drink beer.
- Let’s practice this pattern.
- Let’s finish this project today.
- Let’s surprise Dennis.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(n) the feeling caused by something that is unexpected or unusual
||(v) to talk about (something) with another person or group
||(v) to say or write that you are unhappy, sick, uncomfortable, etc., or that you do not like something
||(v) to cause (someone) to feel troubled, worried, or concerned
||(idioms) spend time relaxing (informal)
||(v) to look at (two or more things) closely in order to see what is similar or different about them or in order to decide which one is better
||(adv) in a way that shows that you are hopeful and thinking about the good qualities of a situation
||(v) to ask (someone) to go somewhere or do something
||(v) to use (something or someone) in a way that does not produce a valuable result or effect : to fail to use (something or someone) in an appropriate or effective way
||(adj) good and truthful : not lying, stealing, or cheating
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- Let’s / pattern / practice / this / .
- Let’s / today / this / project / finish / .
- complain / let’s / not / .
- Let’s / give / not / up / .
- it / about / think / let’s / not / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- Let’s beer drink.
- Tomorrow let’s meet.
- Let’s not sleeping.
- Let’s bother not Jeremy.
- Let’s not again eat here.
- Answer the following questions.
- You are very hungry. What do you say? (use “let’s…”)
- You are sleepy. What do you say? (use “let’s…”)
- You want to spend more time with your family. What do you say? (use “let’s…”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What would happen if you found gold in your backyard?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.