Repeat after the tutor.
- There’s no way she is your daughter.
- There’s no way we have a test today.
- There’s no way she doesn’t like me.
- There’s no way they don’t like my drawing.
- There’s no way you are Italian.
- There’s no way they are friends.
- There’s no way she stole my money.
- There’s no way he didn’t know.
- There’s no way she cheated on the test.
- There’s no way she is going to the mall with her sister.
- There’s no way he is your son.
- There’s no way she is a student.
- There’s no way you have a bike.
- There’s no way you are Japanese.
- There’s no way this is your house.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|keep on doing something||(idiom) continue doing
e.g. There’s no way you can keep on jumping.
|keep something from somebody||(idiom) not tell
e.g. There’s no way you can keep that secret from him.
|keep out||(idiom) stop from entering
e.g. There’s no way you can keep the wet dog out of the living room.
|keep up||(idiom) continue at the same rate
e.g. There’s no way you can keep those grades up.
|let down||(idiom) fail to support or help, disappoint
e.g. I need you to be on time. Don’t let me down this time.
|let in||(idiom) allow to enter
e.g. Can you let the cat in before you go to school?
|look back||(idiom) see behind you
e.g. Don’t look back when you are running.
|look down on somebody||(idiom) think less of, consider inferior
e.g. There’s no way you can look down on him after what he did.
|look for||(idiom) try to find
e.g. I’m looking for a red dress for the wedding.
|look on||(idiom) to be a spectator at an event
e.g. Are you going to look on from your seat?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- this / there’s / your / way / is / no / house / .
- remember / way / no / they / there’s / me / .
- she / to / way / no / lied / me / there’s / .
- my / way / he / there’s / forgot / no / birthday / .
- tomorrow / there’s / rain / way / it / no / will / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- there’s no way she like you.
- there’s no way today is a Sunday.
- there’s no way they ignored my warn.
- there’s no way he will visit to me.
- there’s no way it will be snow today.
- Answer the following questions.
- Do you want to become a president? (use “there’s no way”)
- Do you think you will be a millionaire? (use “there’s no way”)
- Do you want to become a super star? (use “there’s no way”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What makes you laugh?
- Why do you think prejudice exists in the world?