Repeat after the tutor.
- Help me with this box.
- Help us with this project.
- I helped her with her presentation.
- My mom helped me with these sushi rolls.
- She is helping me with this application.
- They are helping him with his career.
- Can you help me with my homework?
- Can you help her with her relationship problem?
- Don’t help him with the test.
- I can’t help you with this matter?
- Help me with this box.
- Help me with my homework.
- Help me with this car.
- Help her with the essay.
- Hep him with the smart phone.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|lyric||(n) the words of a song
e.g. a song with a beautiful lyric
|document||(n) an official paper that gives information about something or that is used as proof of something
e.g. It is important to keep all of your financial documents in a safe place.
|sentence||(n) a group of words that expresses a statement, question, command, or wish
e.g. write/construct/analyze a sentence
|project||(n) a planned piece of work that has a specific purpose (such as to find information or to make something new) and that usually requires a lot of time
e.g. The repair turned out to be quite a project.
|presentation||(n) an activity in which someone shows, describes, or explains something to a group of people
e.g. The charts and graphs helped me understand the presentation.
|relationship||(n) the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other
e.g. The relationship between the two countries has improved.
|interview||(n) a meeting at which people talk to each other in order to ask questions and get information: such as
e.g. The company is holding interviews for several new jobs.
|seminar||(n) a meeting in which you receive information on and training in a particular subject
e.g. a seminar on career planning
|recipe||(n) a set of instructions for making food
e.g. I didn’t read the recipe carefully.
|career||(n) a job or profession that someone does for a long time
e.g. I want to make teaching my career.
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- with / my / help / homework / me / .
- him / idea / helped / the / with / I / .
- my / helped / with / me / they / interview / .
- me / is / everything / helping / she / with / .
- you / can / with / my / me / resumé / help / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I helped my brother shopping.
- She helped for me with this project.
- I am help them with this presentation.
- Can you help I with this box?
- Did you helped her with this test?
- Answer the following questions.
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- I got skills: If you could choose to be a master (or mistress) of any skill in the world, which skill would you pick?
- Ready, set, go: Set a timer for ten minutes. Open a new post. Start the timer, and start writing. When the timer goes off, publish.