Repeat after the tutor.
- I am happy enough.
- She was lovely enough.
- We are not full enough.
- He is not funny enough.
- I am smart enough to master English.
- She was skinny enough to become a model.
- You are not strong enough to lift this box.
- Are you confident enough?
- Is your car fast enough?
- Are you mature enough to understand me?
- I am smart enough.
- I am fast enough.
- You are thoughtful enough.
- She is old enough.
- This laptop is light enough.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|lift||(v) to move (something or someone) to a higher position
e.g. You are not strong enough to lift this box.
|confident||(ad) having a feeling or belief that you can do something well or succeed at something
e.g. She is not confident enough to wear that dress.
|mature||(ad) having or showing the mental and emotional qualities of an adult
e.g. He is not mature enough at work .
|creative||(ad) having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas
e.g. She is not creative enough to design that building.
|talkative||(adj) tending to talk a lot or to enjoy having conversations with people
e.g. Are you talkative enough when you meet new people?
|neat||(adj) not messy : clean and orderly
e.g. This room is not neat enough.
|thoughtful||(adj) serious and quiet because you are thinking
e.g. She was not thoughtful enough.
|self-aware||(n) knowledge and awareness of your own personality or character
e.g. You are not self-aware enough to notice that you changed.
|bucket list||(n) a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
e.g. Is your bucket list long enough?
|forgetful||(adj) tending to forget thing, forgetting things often or easily.
e.g. You don’t remember enough, you are forgetful.
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- enough / this / is / light / laptop / .
- he / is / model / a / enough / to / tall / be / .
- he / not / to / this / is / enough / move / strong / box / .
- are / enough / confident / you / ?
- buy / rich / is / enough / this / she / to / building / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I am the fast enough.
- I am old enough drive.
- This soup is hot enough eating.
- He does not happy enough.
- Are you cool enough to forgive me?
- Answer the following questions.
- Do you study enough?
- Do you cook enough? Or do you eat out?
- Do you clean your room enough?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Most of us have to make many difficult choices throughout our lives. Describe a tie when you had to make a tough decision.
- What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?