Repeat after the tutor.
- Who is she calling?
- Who is he dancing with?
- Who are you drinking with?
- Who are you exercising with?
- Who are you going to choose?
- Who are you going to sue?
- Who are we going to study with?
- Who are they going to fire?
- Who do you respect?
- Who did you ask?
- Who did you fire?
- Who did you hurt?
- Who did they follow?
- Who can I help?
- Who can I trust?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|account||(n) a report or description of an event or experience.
e.g. Who’s account of the night are you going to trust?
|accuse||(v) charge (someone) with an offense or crime.
e.g. Who are you going to accuse of stealing your money?
|bar||(n) a counter across which alcoholic drinks or refreshments are served.
e.g. Who did you meet at the bar last night?
|bee||(n) A bee is an insect with a yellow-and-black striped body that makes a buzzing noise as it flys
e.g. Who is allergic to bees at the picnic?
|catch||(v) intercept and hold (something that has been thrown, propelled, or dropped)
e.g. Who was able to catch the ball?
|desert||(v) abandon (a person, cause, or organization) in a way considered disloyal or treacherous.
e.g. Who would dare desert the captain of this ship?
|die||(v) for a person, animal, or plant to stop living
e.g. Who let my flower garden die?
|execute||(v) to kill (someone) especially as punishment for a crime
e.g. Who should the King execute for this crime?
|fact||(n) something known to exist or to have happened
e.g. Who would claim that facts are untrue, just to win an election?
|friend||(n) a person who you like and enjoy being with
e.g. Who is your best friend?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- to / help / ask / for / are / who / going / you
- to / come / dance / who / with / is / you / the / going
- test / write / who / practicing / test / would / a / without
- who / dating / you / are
- trust / can / who / I
- Correct the following sentences.
- Who will you go too when you need ahug?
- Who would dessert you when you needed a friend?
- Whom would do such a thing?
- Who are the main suspect in the crime?
- Who shall replaced me as director?
- Answer the following questions.
- Who is your favourite singer?
- Who is your favourite athlete
- Who was your childhood friend? What was their name?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Who is your favourite athlete? What sport do they play? Write a paragraph about them and why they catch your interest.
- Guessing Game: Play a game with your friends called ‘who am I’. This game is played by writing a character or real person on a blank piece of paper, and taping it to your forehead so you can’t see the name. Try to guess the person by asking your friends yes or no questions like ‘is this someone who would be in a movie?’ or ‘is this a character who I have read in a book?”