Repeat after the tutor.
- Who is going to volunteer?
- Who is drinking my coffee?
- Who is going to work with you?
- Who asked you?
- Who stole your car?
- Who supports you?
- Who respects you?
- Who likes your song?
- Who made fun of you?
- Who broke my phone?
- Who touched my new bag?
- Who can save us?
- Who can solve this?
- Who can help me?
- Who can solve this problem?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|century||(n) a period of one hundred years.
e.g. Who is going live at my house in one century?
|during||(preposition) throughout the course or duration of (a period of time)
e.g. Who will you try to talk to during the networking event?
|explore||(v) to investigate or search out
e.g. who is exploring the old ruined house?
|fruit||(n) the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food.
e.g. Who is eating all of the fruit off my tree?
|glove||(n) a covering for the hand that has separate parts for each finger
e.g. Who caught the baseball with my old glove?
|half||(n) either of two equal or corresponding parts into which something is or can be divided
e.g. Who would eat half of my apple and then put it back in the bowl?
|halt||(v) bring or come to an abrupt stop
e.g. Who will halt when the conductor tells them to?
|ill||(adj) not in full health; sick
e.g. Who made all of these people ill with the flu?
|invention||(N) the action of creating something, typically a process or device.
e.g. Who will take credit for my invention?
|joke||(n) a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline
e.g. Who is the best at telling jokes?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- the / world / can / who / change
- you / who / robbed
- stole / who / car / your
- was / the / person / the / phone / who /on
- best / job / who / be / would / candidate / the / for / the
- Correct the following sentences.
- Who are making fun of me?
- Who thought they could got away with this?
- Who was the person who told the gooder joke?
- Who took my places on the soccer team?
- Who allowed you to played on this team?
- Answer the following questions.
- Who is the longest reigning monarch of England?
- Who was the first man on the moon?
- Who was the second world war fought between?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Who is your country’s current leader? Are they doing a good or bad job? Explain why in a paragraph.
- Trivia Time: test out your new skills with a fun game of jeopardy based on ‘who’ questions http://www.whowasbookseries.com/trivia-challenge/