Repeat after the tutor.
- Which floor is it?
- Which weapon are you going to use?
- Which window are you going to replace?
- Which companies are they going to investigate?
- Which day do you want?
- Which parts do you want?
- Which books do you like?
- Which software do you use?
- Which team do you support?
- Which straw did he use?
- Which areas did they visit?
- Which logo did you design?
- Which button did you press?
- Which countries can I visit?
- Which song can you sing for me?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|balance||(noun) an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady
e.g. Which beam is the easiest to balance on?
|before||(preposition) during the period of time preceding (a particular event, date, or time).
e.g. Which restaurant did you eat at before the movie?
|cake||(v) (of a thick or sticky substance that hardens when dry) cover and become encrusted on (the surface of an object).
e.g. Which boot was caked in mud after you fell?
|democracy||(n) a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
e.g. Which person did you vote for in the democracy?
|earn||(v) to gain or get in return for one’s labor or service
e.g. Which job allowed you to earn more money?
|economy||(n)the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services
e.g. Which company contributes the most to our economy?
|environment||(n) the surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives or operates.
e.g. which type of animal would live in a desert environment?
|final||(n) In a series of events , things, or people, the final one is the last one
e.g. Which character died in the final book?
|flame||(n) a hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire.
e.g. Which houses would go up in flame if the fire came this way?
|good||(adj)to be desired or approved of, having the required qualities
e.g. Which person will be good enough to get the job?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- for / dress / which / Christmas / give / will / her / you
- should / actor / which / get / role / the
- buy / computer / which / I / should
- open / I / should / which / door
- boy / which / bite / the / dog / little
- Correct the following sentences.
- Which currency affected you’re economy?
- Which person do a good job with their presentation?
- Which store do you use for grocery shop?
- Which site did you uses for that information?
- Which salon did you visit to get your hair did?
- Answer the following questions.
- Which would you prefer for dessert: pie or cake?
- Which superhero is your favourite to see in movies?
- Which meal of the day do you think is best?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Which type of environment would you prefer to live in? Write a paragraph explaining why.
- Think of three ‘which’ questions you might ask at a restaurant. Practice them next time you go out!