Repeat after the tutor.
- Who do you think is praying for you?
- Who do you think is running this company?
- Who do you think is hacking our information?
- Who do you think knows us?
- Who do you think needs you?
- Who do you think respects you?
- Who do you think wants to work here?
- Who do you think broke my dryer?
- Who do you think called me last night?
- Who do you think pushed this button?
- Who do you think will win?
- Who do you think will teach us?
- Who do you think can help us?
- Who do you think can survive here?
- Who do you think can work with us?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|band||(v) surround (an object) with something in the form of a strip or ring, typically for reinforcement or decoration.
e.g. Who do you think banded the furniture pieces together?
|hammer||(n) a tool with a heavy metal head mounted at right angles at the end of a handle, used for jobs such as breaking things and driving in nails
e.g. Who do you think used a hammer to assemble the deck?
|observation||(v) the action or process of observing something or someone carefully or in order to gain information
e.g. Who do you think made the observation that our house needed repairs?
|immigrant||(n) a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country
e.g. Who do you think will arrive as an immigrant?
|main||(adj) chief in size or importance
e.g. Who do you think will be the main artist at the concert?
|fair||(adj) in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate
e.g. Who do you think could be a fair judge in our contest?
|majority||(n) the greater number
e.g. Who do you think will win the majority of votes?
|defeat||(v) win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat
e.g. Who do you think will defeat the dragon?
|range||(n) the area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale
e.g. Who do you think has the range of talent that we are looking for?
|kettle||(n) a container or device in which water is boiled, having a lid, spout, and handle; a teakettle
e.g. Who do you think has a kettle that I could borrow?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- do / mom / friends / is / who / think / with / my / you / think
- you / party / come / who / think / to / will / do / the
- the / who / think / storefront / do / is / you / watching
- helped / who / think / do / brother / you / our
- you / bought / think / her / who / car / do
- Correct the following sentences.
- Who do you think will winning the tournament?
- Who do you think deserve the job?
- Who do you think send this letter?
- Who do you think we should visited in London?
- Who do you think grade our papers?
- Answer the following questions.
- Who do you think should run for president/prime minister in your country?
- Who do you think is a talented author?
- Who do you think is your favourite painter?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Who do you think is a good role model for young people? Write a paragraph about why you feel this way.
- Practice: Imagine you are in charge of hiring for your company/ What are three ‘who do you think’ questions you would ask in a meeting to figure out who your company needs?