Repeat after the tutor.
- What movie do you think I am watching?
- What song do you think he is listening to?
- What scent do you think I like?
- What music genre do you think I love?
- What school do you think I want to go to?
- What kind do you think she prefers?
- What time do you think he gets up?
- What shape do you think I drew?
- What story do you think she wrote?
- What countries do you think she visited?
- What food do you think I don’t like?
- What animal do you think I can draw?
- What language do you think I can speak?
- What day do you think she will arrive here?
- What technique do you think I should learn?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|talk||(v) speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words
e.g. What body part do you think we use to talk?
|target||(n) a person, object, or place selected as the aim of an attack
e.g. What building do you think was the target of the attack?
|television||(n) a system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education
e.g. What television do you think has the best screen resolution?
|unite||(v) come or bring together for a common purpose or action
e.g. What sport do you think the country will unite around?
|usual||(adj) habitually or typically occurring or done; customary
e.g. What restaurant do you think is their usual spot for dinner?
|valley||(n) a low area of land between hills or mountains, typically with a river or stream flowing through it
e.g. What valley do you think is safest to pass through?
|village||(n) a group of houses and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area
e.g. What village do you think has the best supply of food?
|wages||(n) a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a daily or weekly basis, made by an employer to an employee, especially to a manual or unskilled worker
e.g. What worker do you think will have their wages cut when the company downsizes?
|wall||(n) a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
e.g. What company do you think we should hire to install the garden wall?
|wheat||(n) a cereal plant that is the most important kind grown in temperate countries, the grain of which is ground to make flour for bread, pasta, pastry, etc.
e.g. What wheat do you think they use to make my favourite breakfast cereal?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- has / what / feathers / do / animal / you / think
- best / fish / do / think / what / goes / spice / you /with
- can / for / be / what / here / do / day / you / think / you
- do / what / you / ask / should / question / think / I
- easiest / paper / to / what / think / recycle / do / you /is
- Correct the following sentences.
- What music do you thinking he likes the listen to?
- What place do you think I should look for me missing scarf first?
- What craft do you think we should made for our party?
- What room do you think we should reserve.
- What climate do you think is good for grow wheat?
- Answer the following questions.
- What beverage do you think is best to drink on a hot day?
- What show do you think is the best to watch on television?
- What sauce do you think is the best to have on french fries?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What song do you think is best from your favourite musician? Write a paragraph about why you like the song so much.
- Practice: prepare four questions about yourself what the format we practiced. Ask a close friend these questions, to see how much they really know about you!