Repeat after the tutor.
- Which type do you think I am?
- Which store do you think he is managing?
- Which song do you think she is listening to?
- Which software do you think I use?
- Which book do you think I read?
- Which box do you think I opened?
- Which logo do you think I designed?
- Which class do you think she took?
- Which stocks do you think he bought?
- Which hair style do you think he chose?
- Which part do you think they finished yesterday?
- Which movie do you think they watched together?
- Which song do you think I don’t like?
- Which candidate do you think we didn’t want?
- Which button do you think we should press?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|abnormal||(adj) deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying
e.g. Which bird do you think is abnormal in this flock?
|generation||(n) all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively
e.g. Which generation do you think lived at the best time?
|dependent||(n) a person who relies on another, especially a family member, for financial support
e.g. Which child do you think is the dependent of my aunt?
|parliament||(n) in modern politics and history, a parliament is a legislative, elected body of government
e.g. Which candidate do you think will be elected to parliament?
|rat||(n) a rodent that resembles a large mouse, typically having a pointed snout and a long, sparsely haired tail
e.g. Which rat do you think carries a disease?
|infect||(v) affect (a person, organism, cell, etc.) with a disease-causing organism
e.g. Which person do you think infected me with the flu?
|goat||(n) a hardy domesticated ruminant animal that has backward curving horns and (in the male) a beard
e.g. Which goat do you think will be able to climb safely across the cliff?
|insect||(n) a small arthropod animal that has six legs and generally one or two pairs of wings
e.g. Which insect do you think will be able to fly?
|manager||(n) a person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization
e.g. Which manager do you think will be supervising us at work today?
|keyboard||(n) a panel of keys that operate a computer or typewriter
e.g. Which keyboard do you think will have be best shape for my hands?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- you / ask / which / out / boy / think / will / do / me
- think / nicest / will / which / manager / do / the / you / be
- should / do / think / pet / get / which / you / animal / we / as / a
- we/ do / which / think / song / to / should / listen / you
- you / is / in / best / which / live / climate / think / to / do
- Correct the following sentences.
- Which phone do you think will working the best?
- Which essay do you think you did good on?
- Which class do you think you will taking?
- Which computer do you thought had the best keyboard?
- Which generation do you think you would like to bee part of?
- Answer the following questions.
- Which animal do you think makes for a good pet?
- Which food do you think is best eaten at breakfast?
- Which time of the day do you prefer: dawn or dusk?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Which past time do you think is the best way to unwind at the end of the day? Write a paragraph about what you do to relax.
- Practice: imagine that you are a reporter interviewing someone for a story. What are three questions you would ask them in the format we just practiced, to find out details for your piece?