Repeat after the tutor.
- Whose idea do you think it is?
- Whose bicycle do you think this is?
- Whose daughter do you think she is?
- Whose design do you think she is copying?
- Whose parents do you think he is supporting?
- Whose jeans do you think these are?
- Whose song do you think I like?
- Whose service do you think I use?
- Whose child do you think I support?
- Whose company do you think I manage?
- Whose dog do you think I trained?
- Whose computer do you think I broke?
- Whose website do you think he hacked?
- Whose movie do you think we should pick?
- Whose gift do you think she will like?
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|important||(adj) of great significance or value; likely to have a profound effect on success, survival, or well-being
e.g. Whose ideas do you think are most important in regards to this task?
|take||(v) lay hold of (something) with one’s hands; reach for and hold
e.g. Whose mother do you think will decide to take her children out of school?
|factory||(n) a building or group of buildings where goods are manufactured or assembled chiefly by machine
e.g. Whose parents do you think work in the car factory?
|make||(v) form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create
e.g. Whose student do you think will make the best creation for the science fair?
|feeble||(adj) lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness
e.g. Whose patient do you think is more feeble and in need of care?
|family||(n) a group consisting of parents and children living together in a household
e.g. Whose family do you think has the nicest house?
|industry||(n) economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories
e.g. Whose industry do you think is strong enough to survive the economic trouble?
|grass||(n) a low, green plant that grows naturally over a lot of the earth’s surface
e.g. Whose grass lawn do you think has the nicest green color?
|operation||(n) the fact or condition of functioning or being active
e.g. Whose army do you think will have the most strategic operation?
|neck||(n) the part of a person’s or animal’s body connecting the head to the rest of the body
e.g. Whose dog do you think has the longest neck?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- talking / whose / do / think / you / teacher / to / they / are
- parent / do / whose / think / you / is / of / proudest / them
- sister / troublemaker / whose / you / think / do / the / is / biggest
- family / closest / whose / is / you / think / do / the
- convictions / strongest / do / whose / think / are / you / the
- Correct the following sentences.
- Whose illness do you think is the much serious?
- Whose dog do you thought was the cutest?
- Whose pet do you think will winning the contest?
- Whose laptop do you think they are borrow?
- Whose research do you think they copy?
- Answer the following questions.
- Whose advice do you think would have the biggest impact on you?
- Whose mentor-ship do you think has been most valuable to you?
- Whose job do you think you would most want to have, if you could pick anyone in the world to be?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Whose friendship do you think you most value out of the people you know? Write a paragraph about why that person means a lot to you.
- Practice: Have you ever watched a movie where you’re asking a lot of questions to the person next to you? Think of three ‘whose’ questions that you would ask to try to figure out the plot of a movie.