Practice by reading the dialogue with your tutor. After you are done, switch roles and do it again! 📘
- K: Do you like animals? 📘
- D: Yes, I like animals. 📘
- K: What animals do you like? 📘
- D: I like dogs, cats, and horses. 📘
- K: I have two dogs. 📘
Singular and plural nouns. 📘
Using have, has, and had. 📘
- I have two cats.
- She has a dog.
- He has sheep.
- You have a horse.
- They have rabbits.
- We have three mice.
- The farmer had five cows last year.
Farm Animals 📘
Fill in the blank with the correct plural noun. 📘
- The plural of fox is foxes.
- The plural of cat is _____.
- The plural of sheep is _____.
- The plural of mouse is _____.
- The plural of horse is______.
Change the following sentences from plural to singular. 📘
- She has two dogs. She has a dog. or She has one dog.
- They have two fish. ______________________.
- He has three pigs. _______________________.
- You have monkeys. ______________________.
- You and I have camels. ___________________
Fill in the blank with have, has, or had. 📘
- I have a cow.
- She _____ a rabbit.
- Last year we ____ cows.
- A cat ____ two ears.
- Dorothy and Kevin _____ dogs.
Fill in the blank with have, has, or had and the correct singular or plural animal. 📘
- Do you have any animals?
- What animals do you like?
- What animals are you afraid of?
- What animals are common in your country?
(Image Source: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/farm-animal-word-mat-6143792)