Repeat after the tutor.
- I am cool.
- She is friendly.
- We are her sisters.
- I am not a baby.
- I was stupid.
- We were busy yesterday.
- She was not happy.
- He was my best friend.
- Are you Ashley’s sister?
- Is she smart?
- I am smart.
- He is shy.
- My friend is funny.
- Kenny is a dancer.
- They are close friends.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(adj) very fashionable or impressive; calm
||(adj) feeling a need to rest or sleep
||(adj) having a lot to do; occupied
||(adj) tired and ready to fall asleep
||(adj) not liking to work hard or be active
||(adj) known or recognized by very many people
||(adj) feeling nervous and uncomfortable about meeting or talking to people
||(adj) causing laughter
||(adj) acting like a friend; kind and helpful
||(adj) having a bad temper or complaining often
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- not / she / my student / was / .
- is / he / my best friend / .
- a baby / are / you / .
- Dorothy / friendly / is / ?
- was / I / grumpy / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- I not am a singer.
- We was sad.
- Kevin are not busy.
- Is you Ashley’s sister?
- We busy was.
- Answer the following questions.
- Are you a student?
- Who is your best friend?
- What’s your personality like?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your best friend.
- Describe your personality.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.