Repeat after the tutor.
- I would like to ask you something.
- I would like to get one Latte.
- I would like to invite you.
- I would like to share my story.
- I would like to have lunch with you.
- Would you like to pay now?
- Would you like to go to a concert with me?
- Would like to come to my party?
- Would you like to dance with me?
- Would you like to test drive this car?
- I would like to walk with you.
- I would like to buy two tickets.
- I would like to use your service.
- I would like to have dinner with you.
- I would like to dance with your daughter.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(n) kept hidden from others : known to only a few people
||(n) a meeting in which you receive information on and training in a particular subject
||(v/n) the sweet, sour, bitter, or salty quality of a thing that you can sense when it is in your mouth : the flavor that you can taste when you eat or drink something
||(v) to be aware of (sound) through the ear
||(v) to go to (someone, such as a doctor or lawyer) for advice : to ask for the professional opinion of (someone)
||(v) to give an opinion or suggestion to someone about what should be done : to give advice to (someone)
||(n) to have or use (something) with others
||(v) to think about problems or fears : to feel or show fear and concern because you think that something bad has happened or could happen
||(v) to deal with or think about (something) especially in a particular way
||(adj) very difficult to do or deal with
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- I / order / to / would / like / a / sandwich / .
- my / see / doctor / like / would / to / I / .
- here / you / would / sit / like / to / ?
- would / to / you / try / again / like / ?
- story / like / would / hear / you / to / my / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I would like to talking to your manager.
- Would you like to ate something?
- Would you like to knows my secret?
- Would you like come to our seminar?
- Would you like be my friend?
- Answer the following questions .
- What would you like to do if you had free time? (use “would like to” form)
- How would you like the world to remember you as? (use “would like to” form)
- What childhood memories would you like to share today? (use “would like to” form)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe the world you would like to live in.
- Describe the work you want to do.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.