Repeat after the tutor.
- I feel like eating chicken and beer.
- I feel like crying.
- She feels like giving up everything.
- I felt like drinking wine last night.
- I don’t feel like studying today.
- I don’t feel like talking to you.
- I didn’t feel like drinking last night.
- Do you feel like eating something?
- Do you feel like going to Myeong-dong?
- Did you feel like going shopping?
- I feel like watching a movie.
- I feel like taking a nap.
- I feel like drinking with you tonight.
- We feel like singing this song.
- We feel like trying this game.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|Leather||(n) animal skin that is chemically treated to preserve it and that is used in making clothes, shoes, furniture, etc|
|Throw up||(idiom) o have the food, liquid, etc., that is in your stomach come out through your mouth : vomit|
|Eat out||(idiom) to dine at a restaurant rather than at home.|
|Make friends||(idiom) to become someone’s friend|
|Socialize||(v) to talk to and do things with other people in a friendly way|
|Look up||(idiom) to search for (something) in a reference book, on the Internet, etc.|
|Ask sby out||(idiom) invite on a date
e.g. Brian asked Judy out to dinner and a movie.
|Bring sthg up||(idiom) start talking about a subject
e.g. My mother walks out of the room when my father brings up sports.
|Discuss||(v) to talk about (something) with another person or group|
|Dress up||(idiom) wear nice clothing
e.g. It’s a fancy restaurant so we have to dress up.
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- like / you / I / feel / tonight / drinking / with / .
- laughing / like / feel / I / don’t / .
- today / going / I / don’t / work / like / feel / to / .
- do / you / doing / like / special / feel / something / ?
- you / like / up / feel / throwing / do / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I feel like take a nap
- We feel like the game trying.
- She felt like left Seoul.
- I feel like not seeing her.
- Do you feel like walk?
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you feel like doing today? (use “feel like V-ing”)
- What do you feel like eating on a date? (use “feel like V-ing”)
- You don’t want to talk about politics. What do you say? (use “feel like V-ing”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What would happen if there were no television? Why would this be good? bad?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.