Repeat after the tutor.
- I like Michael Jackson.
- She likes Italian food.
- We exercise every day.
- He enjoys watching movies.
- I don’t want your help.
- She doesn’t need my advice.
- We don’t have money.
- Do you remember me?
- Does she live here?
- Do they work with you?
- I like Ashley.
- She loves her mother.
- They come here every week.
- He likes Korean food.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to think of (something or someone from the past) again; to have or keep an image or idea in your mind of (something or someone from the past)
||(v) to take pleasure in something
||(v) to be alive
||(v) to require; to be in a condition or situation in which you must have (something)
||(adv) with each other
||(n) an act or instance of waking up
|Take care of ~
||(exp) to be responsible for someone or something
||(adv) always; without exception
||(n) a person who works for another person or for a company for wages or a salary
||(n) money in the form of coins and bills
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- come / every week / they / here / .
- have / they / 20 employees / .
- you / your flowers / water / do / every weekend / ?
- together / live / London / in / We / .
- us / with / study / they / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- She love her house.
- I wakes up early.
- Do he live in San Diego?
- She drinks a lot of waters.
- He calls me every days.
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you do every morning?
- What are some bad study habits?
- What do you do before you go to bed?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your average day.
- Describe things you do with your best friend.
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.