Repeat after the tutor.
- I like Michael Jackson.
- She likes Italian food.
- We exercise every day.
- He enjoys watching movies.
- I don’t want your help.
- She doesn’t need my advice.
- We don’t have money.
- Do you remember me?
- Does she live here?
- Do they work with you?
- I like Ashley.
- She loves her mother.
- They come here every week.
- He likes Korean food.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|remember||(v) to think of (something or someone from the past) again; to have or keep an image or idea in your mind of (something or someone from the past)
e.g. Do you remember me? I used to work with you many years ago.
|enjoy||(v) to take pleasure in something
e.g. Did you enjoy that pie?
|live||(v) to be alive
e.g. I wonder what it was like to live during then.
|need||(v) to require; to be in a condition or situation in which you must have (something)
e.g. I just need a couple of minutes to get ready.
|together||(adv) with each other
e.g. They gathered together to celebrate.
|wake up||(n) an act or instance of waking up
e.g. He has to wake up in the morning.
|take care of ~||(exp) to be responsible for someone or something
e.g. She helped to take care of her grandmother.
|every (time)||(adv) always; without exception
e.g. He scores a goal every time he shoots.
|employee||(n) a person who works for another person or for a company for wages or a salary
e.g. The company hired another employee to help with the work.
|cash||(n) money in the form of coins and bills
e.g. He offered to pay cash for the food.
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- come / every week / they / here / .
- have / they / 20 employees / .
- you / your flowers / water / do / every weekend / ?
- together / live / London / in / We / .
- us / with / study / they / .
- Correct the following sentences.
- She love her house.
- I wakes up early.
- Do he live in San Diego?
- She drinks a lot of waters.
- He calls me every days.
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you do every morning?
- What are some bad study habits?
- What do you do before you go to bed?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your average day.
- Describe things you do with your best friend.