Repeat after the tutor.
- I am driving a sports car.
- I am doing something.
- She is wearing a red shirt.
- We are watching a TV drama.
- I am not working.
- My car is not moving.
- Tiffany is not doing her homework.
- Are you crying now?
- Are they staying in New York?
- Is he bothering you?
- I am eating chicken now.
- He is helping her mother.
- We are playing together.
- He is cooking something.
- They are dancing on the stage.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to use or have (something) as clothing : to have (a shirt, pants, etc.) over part of your body
||(v) to look at (someone or something) for an amount of time and pay attention to what is happening
||(v) to notice or become aware of (someone or something) by using your eyes
||(adv) on or onto a stage and in front of an audience
||(v) to become so hot that bubbles are formed in a liquid and rise to the top
||(v) to believe that something is true, that a particular situation exists, that something will happen, etc.
||(v) to do something that makes it easier for someone to do a job, to deal with a problem, etc. : to aid or assist someone
||(v) to move with your legs at a speed that is slower than running
||(adj) aware of something that may be important
||(v) to prepare (food) for eating especially by using heat
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- not/ she / working / is / .
- reading / is / he / a magazine / ?
- about / I / am / thinking / you / .
- are / this concert / not / we / enjoying / .
- with / she / is / you / walking / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- She will helping her mother.
- I am eating chicken yesterday.
- Kenny does not using your computer.
- Will you playing a game?
- Did they working now?
- Answer the following questions.
- What are you doing now?
- What are your parents doing now?
- What is your sister/brother doing?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your surrounding now. What are people doing?
- What is happening in your country now?
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.