Repeat after the tutor.
- I will call you later.
- I will study hard.
- He will understand.
- They will come back soon.
- I will be there.
- I won’t do it again.
- She won’t help us.
- You won’t like this food.
- Will you marry me?
- Will he hire me?
- I will try it later.
- I will visit you someday.
- You will regret your decision.
- He will find a replacement.
- They will leave soon.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(v) to feel sad or sorry about (something that you did or did not do); (n) a sense of loss or disappointment
||(v) to begin to be or come to be something
||(v) to go somewhere to spend time with (someone, such as a friend or relative)
||(v) to discover (something or someone) by search or effort
||(v) to go away from (a place)
||(adv) at some time in the future
||(n) a choice that you make about something after thinking about it
||(v) to be unable to think of or remember (something)
||(v) to make an effort to do something
||(adv) at a time that is not long from now
Go over the following exercise with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- it / I / try / will / later / .
- will / someone / he / find / .
- always / we / be / will / happy / .
- leave / I / you / won’t / there / .
- it / Will / do / you / for me / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I will am rich someday.
- You will healthy again.
- I won’t forgot your name.
- He won’t likes my art.
- Will they hiring more people soon?
- Answer the following questions.
- Did you do your homework?
- Do you have vacation plans?
- When are you going to come back?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- Describe your dream vacation.
- What do you want to do when you are older?
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.