Repeat after the tutor.
- I have found my watch.
- I have finished my essay.
- Spring has come.
- We have arrived at the airport.
- They have left New Zealand already.
- I haven’t found the answer yet.
- She hasn’t lost any documents.
- The baby has gained two pounds.
- We haven’t left yet.
- Have you found your cell phone?
- Has he arrived in England?
- I have started my homework.
- I have decided already.
- She has finished her resume.
- They have left the office.
- The train has arrived.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(idiom) an increase in body weight
||(n) a short document describing your education and work history that you give an employer when you are applying for a job
||(v) to stop or finish; (n) the concluding part
||(v) to do the first part of an action; to start doing something
||(n) a piece of jewelry that is worn on the ear and especially on the earlobe
||(v) to act in an acceptable way; to act properly
||(v) to decide that a particular person or thing is the one that you want
||(adj) not causing any physically unpleasant feelings; producing physical comfort
||(v) to cause (something) to grow or become bigger or more advanced
||(adj) sad from being alone; solitary or isolated
Go over the following exercises with your tutor.
- Make a sentence.
- started / I / my / have / homework / .
- have / I / already / decided / .
- has / winter / come / .
- come / hasn’t / yet / fall / .
- in / they / have / arrived / town / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- They have leave the office.
- The train have arrived.
- We have selling our house already.
- I don’t have called her yet.
- Have you find your ring?
- Answer the following questions.
- Have you watched any shows today?
- What have you liked since you were little?
- How long have you lived in your current city?
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What have you done this month?
- What is something you dislike about yourself?
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.