Repeat after the tutor.
- I think this is Chloe’s phone.
- He thinks UFOs exist.
- We don’t think he has a house.
- My parents think I am working.
- I thought you died.
- They thought you didn’t like them.
- She thought I was crying.
- Do you think I am funny?
- Do you think this Louis Vuitton bag is expensive?
- Don’t you think you are asking too much?
- I think he is ugly.
- I think she likes me.
- I think they work hard.
- He thinks I am rich.
- She thinks I have a lot of money.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|bare||(adj) not having a covering
e.g. Do you think this table should be bare?
|courage||(n) the ability to do something that you know is difficult or dangerous
e.g. I think I have the courage to go bungee jumping.
|scared||(adj) afraid of something : nervous or frightened
e.g. Do you think she is scared to speak in front of the class?
|go out||(v) leave home to go on a social event
e.g. I think we’re going out for dinner tonight.
|rich||(adj) having a lot of money and possessions
e.g. I think Luke is rich, he has a lot of money.
|go over something||(v) review
e.g. Do you think we should go over the answers before the test?
|go over||(v) visit somebody nearby
e.g. I haven’t seen Tina for a long time. I think I’ll go over for an hour or two.
|go without something||(v) suffer lack or deprivation
e.g. I don’t think I would be able to go outside without my winter coat.
|grow apart||(v) stop being friends over time
e.g. My friend thinks we grew apart because I changed schools.
|grow back||(v) regrow
e.g. Do you think my roses will grow back this summer?
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- thinks / I have /a lot of /. / she / money
- don’t think /courage /. / you have / I
- don’t think /can / do /we / this /./ they
- think / you are / pretty / do / ? / you
- don’t / you / you / selfish / ? / think / are
- Correct the following sentences.
- I think she like me.
- She don’t think I am smart.
- I thought you are crying.
- Do you think we late?
- Do you not think he is tall?
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you think about your country? (use “think…”)
- What do your friends think about you? (use “think…”)
- What is the first thing you think about in the morning? (use “think…”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What would happen if everyone wore the same clothes?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.