Repeat after the tutor.
- I think this is Chloe’s phone.
- He thinks UFOs exist.
- We don’t think he has a house.
- My parents think I am working.
- I thought you died.
- They thought you didn’t like them.
- She thought I was crying.
- Do you think I am sexy?
- Do you think this Louis Vuitton bag is expensive?
- Don’t you think you are asking too much?
- I think he is ugly.
- I think she likes me.
- I think they work hard.
- He thinks I am rich.
- She thinks I have a lot of money.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
|Bare||(adj) not having a covering|
|Courage||(n) the ability to do something that you know is difficult or dangerous|
|Lonely||(adj) sad from being apart from other people|
|Go out||(v) leave home to go on a social event
e.g. We’re going out for dinner tonight.
|Go out with sby||(v) date
e.g. Jesse has been going out with Luke since they met last winter.
|Go over sthg||(v) review
e.g. Please go over your answers before you submit your test.
|Go over||(v) visit sby nearby Z
e.g. I haven’t seen Tina for a long time. I think I’ll go over for an hour or two.
|Go without sthg||(v) suffer lack or deprivation
e.g. When I was young, we went without winter boots.
|Grow apart||(v) stop being friends over time
e.g. My best friend and I grew apart after she changed schools.
|Grow back||(v) regrow
e.g. My roses grew back this summer.
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- she thinks I have a lot of money.
- I don’t think you have courage.
- they don’t think we can do this.
- do you think you are pretty?
- don’t you think you are selfish?
- Correct the following sentences.
- I think she like me.
- She don’t think I am smart.
- I thought you are crying.
- Do you think we late?
- Do you not think he is tall?
- Answer the following questions.
- What do you think about your country? (use “think…”)
- What do your friends think about you? (use “think…”)
- What is the first thing you think about in the morning? (use “think…”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph.
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What would happen if everyone wore the same clothes?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.