Repeat after the tutor.
- I am willing to help them.
- I was willing to pay more.
- He is willing to come back to our company.
- We are willing to move to San Diego.
- I am not willing to pay $100.
- She is not willing to date John.
- They are not willing to forgive Mr. Jackson.
- Are you willing to buy this camera?
- Is he willing to bring his car?
- Is Jenny willing to sell her earrings?
- I am willing to die for you.
- I am willing to use your service.
- I am willing to work with him.
- They are willing to sign this contract.
- She is willing to stay here.
Here are some grammar tips.
Go over the following vocabulary and expressions with your tutor. Use the illustration above if needed.
||(n) a piece of jewelry that is worn on the ear and especially on the earlobe
||(v) to write (your name) on something
||(n) a legal agreement between people, companies, etc.
||(v) to give help or assistance to (someone or something)
||(v) to give (money, food, clothes, etc.) in order to help a person or organization
||(v) to give lessons about (a particular subject) to a person or group
||(v) to gain knowledge or skill by studying, practicing, being taught, or experiencing something
||(v) to give up (something that you want to keep) especially in order to get or do something else or to help someone
||(v) to live in a place as a guest for a short period of time
||(v) to use money to earn more money : to use your money to purchase stock in a company, to buy property, etc., in order to make future profit
Go over the following exercise with your tutors.
- Make a sentence.
- willing / I / to / am / for / die / you / .
- service / am / your / to / willing / use / I / .
- do / we / to / willing / are / anything / .
- not / willing / I / to / give / up / am / .
- money / donate / you / are / our / willing / to / ?
- Correct the following sentences.
- She is willing to staying here.
- She is willing show her pictures to us.
- We are willing not to support him.
- They are not willing to work yesterday.
- Are you willing to hire me?
- Answer the following questions.
- What are some secrets you are willing to share? (use “be willing to V”)
- What are some chores that you are willing to do everyday? (use “be willing to V”)
- How much are you willing to sacrifice for your loved ones? (use “be willing to V”)
- (Homework) Write a paragraph (5-10 sentences).
- Write 10 sentences using the grammar you learned today.
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your idea of a dull evening?
Go over any new expressions or vocabulary that you learned today.